This chicken dish is warm and comforting and can be paired with any kind of Roti. It is mildly spiced but you can control the spice level as per your liking. Want more spice? Simply add more to get your taste buds tingling.
Total : 30 MINS
- 2 Chicken Breasts, cut into bite size pieces
- Oil – 1 Tbsp
- 1 Large Onion
- Ginger Garlic Paste – 1 Tbsp
- Tomatoes – 2
- Chopped Coriander – 1 Tbsp
- Garam Masala – 1 Tsp
- Chilli Powder – 1/2 Tsp
- Turmeric Powder – 1/2 Tsp
- Coriander Powder – 1 Tsp
- Water – 1/2 Cup
- In a blender, add Onions, tomatoes and blend them until they have a nice smooth texture.
- In a pan, heat the oil on a medium flame. Add the blended onion and tomato smooth mixture, ginger garlic paste and cook for 5 minutes.
- Add the spices, garam masala, turmeric powder, coriander powder, chilli powder and salt. Mix them well and fry for a minute or two. Add water and simmer for 5 minutes.
- Add the chicken pieces and cook them with lid on for about 10-15 minutes on low heat or until chicken is cooked through.
- Garnish with finely chopped coriander and serve with Rotis or any type of bread.