When you have no time to cook breakfast and you are in a hurry, this quick and easy oatmeal porridge paired with banana, will give you the energy required in the morning. Oatmeal is loaded with fiber and has less calories.
Do not be fooled by the flavored oats you get in the market. They are just simply not nutritious and tasty as the ones you can easily prepare at home. With the combination of banana and cocoa, you cannot go wrong.
- Milk (Almond/soy/skimmed) – 1 cup
- Fruits – Your choice
- Unflavored Oats – 1 cup
- Cocoa Powder – 1/2 tsp
- Honey – 1 tsp
- Cinnamon powder – a pinch
- Heat a cup of almond milk/ soy milk/ skimmed milk in the microwave for a minute and a half.
- Add the heated milk over unflavored oats and let the oats soak for a few minutes.
- Serve it by topping off with your choice of sliced fruits with a sprinkle of cinnamon and drizzle of honey. Enjoy!