For anyone who is new to goat cheese, this would be a great way to start. Goat cheese is brined and has a very crumbly texture. It pairs very well with chicken and roasted peppers. This dish is so easy that your oven does all the cooking! No pots and pans required, which means less washing up! 🙂
Total : 35 Mins
- Chicken Breast – 2
- Red Bell Pepper sliced – 1
- Chopped Coriander – 2 Tsp
- Goat Cheese – 80 Grams
- A pinch of Pepper
- Oil – 1 tsp
- Preheat the oven to 200°C. Put a baking sheet on a baking tray.
- Cut the chicken breasts into halves lengthwise. Sprinkle them with pepper.
- Cut the goat cheese into slices and cover the first half of the chicken breast with it. Add chopped coriander on it. Top with the second half of the chicken breast.
- Add the cut red peppers over the second half of the chicken breast.
- Sprinkle with pepper, drizzle with oil and place it in the oven. Bake for 25-30 minutes or until the chicken is cooked.
- Serve the chicken on a bed of lettuce. Enjoy !