This version is easy to make once the pumpkin has been washed and deseeded. This soup is perfect for a cold winter’s night or when your are under the weather. Pumpkin is packed with high amounts of Vitamin A which helps soften and soothe your skin. It is also surprisingly very low in calories. Weigh watchers out there, this is perfect for you!
Total : 35 Mins
- Pumpkin – 175 grams
- Vegetable Stock or water – 1 cup
- Garlic powder – 1 Tbsp or 2 chopped garlic cloves
- Salt and pepper – To taste
- Wash the pumpkin and remove it’s seeds. Cut into bite sized pieces. The seeds can be air dried and used later.
- Put the pumpkin pieces in a saucepan. Add a splash of water( or veg stock), salt, pepper and garlic powder. Simmer on medium heat for 30 minutes.
- Once the pumpkin is nice and soft, remove from heat and mash it with a fork or blend until smooth.
- Garnish it with sesame seeds and serve immediately!