These savory pancakes are slightly crispy on the outside but moist on the inside. This combination of gram flour, salty goat cheese and bell peppers, just works.
- Gram Flour – 2 Tbsp
- Egg – 1(Optional)
- 30 ml water
- Salt, Pepper – To taste
- Paprika – 1/2 Tsp
- Oil – 2 Tsp
- Chopped coriander – 1 Tsp
- Green Bell Pepper/Capsicum – 1/2
- In a bowl, add gram flour, salt, pepper, paprika, chopped coriander and mix(dry ingredients). Crack an egg in another bowl, add 30 ml of water and whisk well(wet ingredients). Note: The egg here is optional, add 50 ml of water and 1/4 Tsp of baking soda, if you are not using the egg.
- Add the wet into the dry ingredients and mix until a smooth thick batter is formed without any lumps.
- On a pan(medium heat), add 1 tsp oil and saute the bell peppers/capsicum until they turn soft and set them aside.
- Add 1 tsp oil on the pan and spread evenly. Now, carefully add the batter using a ½ cup measure on the pan. Cook on a medium heat until the bottom is brown and flip. Cook the other side for about a minute.
- Once the pancakes are cooked, take them out onto a plate. Add the sauteed bell peppers/capsicum and crumble the goat cheese on top. Drizzle your favorite sauce on top and enjoy!