When craving for crispy chicken minus the grease, try this simple baked version with breadcrumbs. The crispiness of the chicken coupled with a tangy, spiced lettuce salad is one of my favorites.
Total : 30 Mins
- 1 Chicken Breast
- Bread Crumbs – 1/2 cup
- Salt – to taste
- Garlic Powder – 2 Tsp
- Paprika -1 Tsp
- Pepper – 1 Tsp
- Oregano – 1 Tsp
- Oil – 1 Tbsp
- Chilli powder – a pinch
- Vinegar – 1/2 Tsp
- 3 – 4 Lettuce leaves
- Cut chicken breast into strips. In a bowl, add chicken strips, salt, paprika, crushed pepper, garlic powder, oregano and mix.
- Coat the strips with breadcrumbs.
- Place the strips on the baking tray lined with baking sheet.
- Drizzle the chicken with a little oil and bake for 20-25 mins or until the chicken is cooked through.
- For salad: Tear up washed lettuce. Add a pinch of chilli powder, a pinch of salt, vinegar and mix.
- Serve the chicken with the spiced salad on the side. Enjoy!