When you want an on the go breakfast or a quick healthy snack, these oat cookies are the way to go. For people who are looking to stay away from sugar and butter, these are just perfect! With only 6 ingredients, they are not only healthy but vegan friendly.
They can be baked before hand and stored in an airtight container. They keep well in the fridge for 3 – 4 days. Take them out of the fridge and refresh them by warming up slightly in a microwave for few seconds. Have these healthy treats with a cup of coffee or chai for breakfast or snacks. Maybe, even for dessert! 🙂
Total : 30 Mins
PORTIONS : Makes around 13 small sized cookies
- Instant Oats – 1 Cup
- Ripe Bananas – 2
- Unsweetened Cocoa Powder – 1 heap Tbsp
- Agave – 1 Tsp (Alternative : Maple Syrup)
- Coconut Flakes – 1/8 Cup
- Chopped walnuts – 1/8 Cup
- Line a baking tray with a baking sheet. Mash bananas in a bowl. Add oats, cocoa powder, coconut flakes, chopped walnuts and agave. Mix all of them well.
- Scoop out a tablespoon of cookie mix and put them on the baking sheet. Repeat, while spacing them apart from each other. Bake for 15 minutes under 180° C.
- Once baked, take them out of the oven and let them cool.