Who doesn’t like a quick and easy, tea time treat that can be whipped up in minutes and doesn’t take long to bake? I personally love having a light snack with my tea in the evening, be it sweet or savory.
This sweet yet not too sweet treat is incredibly light and guilt free 🙂 I call this the Banana Chocolate Hot Pot simply because it is served in tiny cups, straight out of the oven (Be careful not to burn your fingers. Cool slightly for a couple of minutes before serving.) They are gooey and fudgy in the center with a flavor combo of banana and chocolate.
Hope you all like it. 🙂
Total : 30 Mins Prep : 5 Mins Baking : 20 Mins
- Bananas – 2
- 1.5% Fat Yogurt – 4 Tsp
- Agave – 2 Tsp (Alternative : Your choice of sweetener)
- Plain Flour – 1/4 Cup
- Unsweetened Cocoa powder – 1/3 Cup
- Baking powder – 1/2 Tsp
- Pre-heat oven to 180°C. In a bowl, mash bananas with a fork. Add agave, yogurt and combine well.
- Into the same bowl, sieve in plain flour, cocoa powder and baking powder. Fold mixture with a spatula.
- Pour the mixture into cups and bake at 180°C for 20 Minutes. Remove from oven and allow it to cool for a couple of minutes. Serve it immediately!